- Do you use GMT?
- Yes – all our English classes are based on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
It’s very important for you to understand at what time you can take our English class.
Don’t worry - our website will present your local time automatically when you book classes.
To find out the time difference between GMT and the time where you are, simply click on the links below.
My Time Zone
DST(Daylight Saving Time) Information
Countries by Time Zone
- How do you bill?
- We accept payment with Visa, Master card, AMEX and Discover through Paypal.
If you don’t have a paypal account, you can make it for free simply by visiting Paypal site.
Paypal is a secure payment processor that guaranties safety of your online transaction. It is one of the preferred and safest online payment methods around the world.
Should I pay for the English Level test?
- What will happen after I booked English classes?
- You will receive an email containing a reminder of the times you booked with your teacher, and links to your online study materials for each class.
You will also receive your teacher's Skype name so you can add your teacher to your Skype contact list.
- Can you call me on my normal phone?
- Not at this time.
But if you’d like to receive your English speaking class by your smart phone, download the Skype application on your smart phone.
While you log on to Skype by WiFi, we can call you on your smart phone.
If you install Skype, however, you can also make free phone calls to other Skype users over the Internet. Also, there is an instant message service between Skype users, which can be useful in our class with you. See our instruction about how to use Skype by clicking here.
- What do I need to take Skype English Class?
- You will need to have a broadband internet connection and a computer.
To find out how easy it is, just click here which explain what you need to prepare for your English classes by Skype.
All you need is the free Skype software on your computer or your smart phone and headset.