- Do you use GMT?
- Yes – all our English classes are based on GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
It’s very important for you to understand at what time you can take our English class.
Don’t worry - our website will present your local time automatically when you book classes.
To find out the time difference between GMT and the time where you are, simply click on the links below.
My Time Zone
DST(Daylight Saving Time) Information
Countries by Time Zone
- How do you bill?
- We accept payment with Visa, Master card, AMEX and Discover through Paypal.
If you don’t have a paypal account, you can make it for free simply by visiting Paypal site.
Paypal is a secure payment processor that guaranties safety of your online transaction. It is one of the preferred and safest online payment methods around the world.
Should I pay for the English Level test?
- What will happen after I booked English classes?
- You will receive an email containing a reminder of the times you booked with your teacher, and links to your online study materials for each class.
You will also receive your teacher's Skype name so you can add your teacher to your Skype contact list.
- Can I have a video class with my teacher?
- To improve your English efficiently through our English classes, we don’t recommend video classes.
By clicking here you may understand why we keep this audio focused English class policy.
- For how many days must I take all my classes?
- All classes including cancelled and postponed classes must be taken within 150% period of the class session you choose.
If your class session is a 4 weeks, your expiry date for your classes will be in 6 weeks.
If you still have classes after your expiry date, you shall lose the classes.
However, your expiry date may be postponed from the date of the expiry if a payment of a half of the price you paid for your class package is made before or on the expiry date.
- Can I get a refund if I decide to cancel all my remaining English classes?
- If you decide that LiveEnglishClass.com is not for you, simply notify us of your decision within 14 days of your class purchase.
We will cancel all your class and issue a refund for the remaining classes calculated based on the regular class price of each English class package.
After this 14 day period, no refunds can be claimed.
- Must I have a good level of English to join?
- No, not necessarily, but you will need to be able to speak to and understand your teacher.
Usually we find that students who have 1 or 2 years of English or who are of intermediate level or above benefit greatly from our service.
- How will classes benefit me if my level is high?
- LiveEnglishClass.com specializes in helping you to learn and improve your English speaking and listening skills.
A one-on-one English class consists of just you and a teacher and therefore is targeted towards meeting your individual needs: the perfect way to practice, improve and learn to speak English.
You will be able to make yourself understood more easily and you will be able to improve your understanding of English.
- Can you call me on my normal phone?
- Not at this time.
But if you’d like to receive your English speaking class by your smart phone, download the Skype application on your smart phone.
While you log on to Skype by WiFi, we can call you on your smart phone.
If you install Skype, however, you can also make free phone calls to other Skype users over the Internet. Also, there is an instant message service between Skype users, which can be useful in our class with you. See our instruction about how to use Skype by clicking here.
- What do I need to take Skype English Class?
- You will need to have a broadband internet connection and a computer.
To find out how easy it is, just click here which explain what you need to prepare for your English classes by Skype.
All you need is the free Skype software on your computer or your smart phone and headset.